Is anyone else experiencing major travel delays getting to the advanced course in Dallas? I’ve had 3 flights cancelled on me due to snow and only managed to make it from Boston to Chicago. I am seriously considering driving the last 13 hours since no planes are getting out. Anybody I could pick up along the way? Shoot me a text 518.821.7328
Delayed in NYC as well because incoming flights are delayed. I'm assuming also due to weather. I'd check with the airlines but probably sit tight. Better to get there late night via plane then drive through the night and sleep through the class.
I’m in SF and delayed from 6pm to midnight. I won’t be in till 5:30am if I even get there, two flights have been cancelled. Wishing you both the best of luck.
Samantha, I'm also in SFO trying to get to the course. I've rebooked the 6pm tomorrow, but am still looking into other options. Please text me at 443-739-8729 if you find alternative flights, and I'll do the same.
Yikes! Terrible to hear this! I hope everyone is able to make it safely by morning.
Just to throw some fuel on this fire, current trends show a good potential for significant severe weather in Dallas on the 17th. If you're attending the training, please be weather aware and have a way to get good weather alerts/warnings.