The largest professional wine fair in the Rhône Valley
April 15 - 18, 2019
Découvertes en Vallée du Rhône is a professional and itinerant wine fair dedicated to Rhône Valley wines that enables interaction between producers, traders and French and international buyers.
Come meet more than 600 exhibitors during the 4-day event across the Rhône Valley. Enjoy the diverse and exciting program of events, stimulate your curiosity and desire to learn and explore without restraint!
DECOUVERTES EN VALLEE DU RHONE 2019 PROGRAM:
Monday, April 15th - Ampuis (Cote-Rotie, Condrieu)
Tuesday, April 16th - Tain Hermitage (Crozes-Hermitage, Hermitage) and Mauves (Saint-Joseph, Cornas, Saint Peray)
Wednesday, April 17th and Thursday, April 18th - Agivnon (All Southern Rhone AOC)
10 good reasons to come to the "Découvertes"
1. Discover the diversity and richness of the appellations of the Rhone Valley vineyards
2. Meet the main actors in our region including winemakers, wineries and merchants
3. Taste their vintages that have been patiently crafted
4. Exchange, question, learn and understand
5. Be inspired by the expertise and “art de vivre”
6. Learn about new vineyard trends
7. Understand new economic strategies
8. Visit renowned places
9. Enjoy the festivity of our Off evenings
10. Experience this exciting moment of the fair’s anniversary!
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide. Click here for more info.